Examining through god’s eyes
READ THE BIBLICAL PASSAGES BELOW. AFTERWARDS DISCUSS THE TOPICS BEING ADDRESSED.
12 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. 13 And no creature is hidden from his sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must give account.
– Hebrews 4:12-13 ESV
14 Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord. 15 See to it that no one fails to obtain the grace of God; that no “root of bitterness” springs up and causes trouble, and by it many become defiled; 16 that no one is sexually immoral or unholy like Esau, who sold his birthright for a single meal.
– Hebrews 12: 14-16 ESV
- What are some ways you can improve your eyesight?
- What is duality, and how prevalent is it in the world?
- In what ways can we learn to ‘read’ people?
- In Christian Orthodoxy, will men have to answer to:
- The Saints
- All the above
- Is porn inherently evil? What things are redeemable and what should be shunned and condemned?
- Look at the following tweets. How would you discuss godly boundaries concerning sex?